Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken fingers recipe. To make homemade chicken fingers you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Fingers:
- Use 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts, trimmed to 1 inch wide by 3 inches long.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of crushed pork rinds.
- Take 1 TBS of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat the oven to 300 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Wash the chicken fingers and pat dry..
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic. Pour the mixture into a sealable plastic bag..
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs. Dip each chicken finger into the eggs to coat..
- Add the egg-coated chicken fingers to the bag with the spice mixture. Seal and shake the bag to coat the chicken..
- Place the chicken fingers on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Flip the chicken over and over for another 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.