Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken strips recipe. To make coconut chicken strips you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chicken Strips:
- You need 1 of large pack boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get of Sprinkle salt.
- You need 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Get of Butter cooking spray.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Strips:
- Place your eggs, milk, salt and black pepper into a bowl and beat with a whisk, set bowl to the side………
- Take your coconut flakes, bread crumbs, garlic powder and parsley flakes and place them into a large zip lock baggie……Shake well……
- Take your cleaned chicken strips and place them into the bowl with the eggs, turning to coat evenly……
- Now take those chicken strips and place them into the zip lock baggie with the dry ingredients, turn to coat, repeat until all chicken strips are coated……..
- Place each coated chicken strip into a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….Then lightly spray chicken strips with the cooking spray……Discard any remaining leftover wet and dry ingredients……..
- Place chicken strips in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 30- 40 minutes, or until chicken strips are golden………
- Serve with my Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping sauce and my Sautéed Garlic Spinach and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.