Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cheesy-ranch chicken strips recipe. To cook oven baked cheesy-ranch chicken strips you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips:
- Get 6 of Boneless chicken Breast.
- Use 1 of Ranch dip packet (powder form).
- Use 1 of sleeve of RITZ crackers.
- Use 2/3 cup of bread crums.
- Get 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of dry minced onions.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips:
- preheat oven 375°F.
- Put Milk in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar cheese.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3rds.
- dip chicken slices into milk then into the bread crum mix.
- oil the baking pan then place each strip side by side.
- put in the oven for 30mins.
- check to be sure its done then put the cheddar on top and put back in oven for 2mins.
- then serve.
If you find this Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.