Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked chicken strips recipe. You can have oven-baked chicken strips using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- Get 3 slice of Chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Use 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Use 1 dash of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper and salt (optional – i didnt put any).
- Use 1 of Juice of an orange or lemon.
- Get 2 cup of Cornflakes (crushed or finely blended).
Instructions to make Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- Cut the chicken pieces into strips.
- Chop parsley till fine, and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and juice of one orange/lemon.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken strips into marinade.
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour.
- Coat chicken with finely blended cornflakes.
- Arrange on a tray, and place into the oven for abt 20-25mins.
If you find this Oven-baked Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.