Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable kurma recipe. You can have mixed vegetable kurma using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Vegetable Kurma:
- Provide 1 2 of CArrot – cut into cubes.
- Prepare 10 of Beans – cut into medium long pieces.
- Use 1/4 cup of Green peas – soaked overnight.
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower small – cut into florets.
- Take 2 1 of Capsicum – cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Potato – medium cut into cubes.
- Get 1 of Green chilli -.
- You need 3.1/4 tspn of Fennel seeds -.
- Provide 2 of Cloves -.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon – very small piece.
- Get 1 of Cardamom -.
- Get 3 of Onion – cut inti slices.
- You need 1 tspn of Ginger -.
- Use 1 tspn of Garlic -.
- Get 10 10 of Cashewnuts mints – soaked for.
- Prepare 4.1 tspns of Red chilli powder -.
- Provide 1 tspn of Coriander powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Garam masala -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk -.
- You need of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetable Kurma:
- Pressure cook No.1 ingredients with 2 cups of water and enough salt for 3-4 whistles.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan.Slputter whole masala.Add onion,ginger and garlic.Saute till the raw smell goes and onion starts to change colour.Switch off the flame and let it cool down.Now add cashewnuts also and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat little more oil in tha same pan and add potato,capsicum and green chilli.Add salt,saute well,cover and cook in low flame for 2-3 mints.Now add the onion paste and saute for few seconds.Then add red chilli,coriander,turmeric and garam masala powder.Add curry leaves also and mix well..
- Let the masala gets a nice roasted smell.To this add the pressure cooked vegetables,along with water remaining in the cooker..
- Add little more water if needed.Sprinkle enough salt also.Cover and cook in medium flame till the gravy is thick enough..
- Finally add 1/4 cup thick milk,mix well and immediately switch off the flame..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.