Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy stamina soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy stamina soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy stamina soup recipe. You can have healthy stamina soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy stamina soup:
- You need 8 oz of Pork (or whatever you prefer).
- Provide 1/2 or 1 small of Broccoli or Cauliflower.
- Take 1 medium size of Carrot.
- Provide 6-8 of Large leaf Nappa Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 Pack of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Garlic (minced).
- Get 2 Tbs of Ginger (minced).
- Provide 3 Cubes of Chicken bouillon.
- Use 4 Cups of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Healthy stamina soup:
- First, cook garlic with mid-high heat..
- When garlic turned light brown add meat, cook another 2-3 mins. Then you add vegetables beside top of the nappa leaf. And cook another minute..
- Add water and cubes soup stock cook few more mins..
- Then add ginger and nappa top. Add salt & pepper to taste, if need any..
If you find this Healthy stamina soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.