Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To make curry chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Provide of Curry.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of inch ginger peeled.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 of Scotch Bonnet or Habanero Pepper.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 12 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Steps to make Curry Chicken:
- Chop the ends of the drumstick (optional).
- In a food processor combine olive oil, onion rough chopped, habanero or scotch bonnet pepper, fresh cilantro, curry powder, garlic cloves, peeled ginger..
- Pour curry marinade over chicken and massage so every piece gets flavor. Let sit in fridge for about an hour..
- In a nice size pan or pot. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil and sear the chicken til brown on all sides..
- Add fresh chopped cilantro and water. Let simmer for 45 mins. If sauce gets dry add a little more water..
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.