Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apricots stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apricots stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricots stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apricots stuffing recipe. You can cook apricots stuffing using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apricots stuffing:
- Get 1 piece of Bread loaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of Salary.
- You need 2 of Chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 of a piece of Apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Get 5-6 of Dry apricots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Veggie broth.
- You need of Seasoning_.
- Get to taste (1tbsp) of Black salt.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need a few leaves of Chopped parsley or cilantro.
Steps to make Apricots stuffing:
- First of all cut the bread loaf into cubes or(roughly broke)and let it to dry in open overnight (either u want immediate cooking then microwave for about 1 minute to reduce the moisture,it helps the stuffing to soak up all infused flavours of herbs nicely.
- Finely chop salary, onions, green chilli, bell peppers,carrot and keep aside.
- Cut apple into very small cubes..cut dry apricot and walnut nicely and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and saute chopped salary for 30 seconds then add chopped onion, carrot,bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes add salt, black pepper and stir it well.
- Take a large bowl and firstly spread dried bread cubes then spread veggie mixture (2-3 spoons of veggie mixture keep aside for topping), cutted apple then apricot, walnut,thyme,oregano, little bit of salt(as salt and pepper already added while cooking veggies) pour veggie broth around and slightly mix it with bread cubes(and't too much)and lightly press spread rest of the veggie mixture.
- Top up with some fresh chopped parsley or cilantro leaves.
- Bake at 350°C fo' 15-20 minutes by covering with an aluminium foil then remove the foil and bake fo' another 5 minutes.
- Keep out of the oven.
- Your vegan thanksgiving stuffing with apricots is ready to serve.
- Dish it out and serve hot.
- 😊 dried 🍒 cherries or raisins can also added as an alternative of dried apricots in case of unavailability.
If you find this Apricots stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.