Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat flax seeds cranberry muffins recipe. You can cook vegan whole wheat flax seeds cranberry muffins using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins:
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted and grounded Flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder or as required.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Almond Milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of jaggery scraped and melted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon Zest.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cranberries for the garnish.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of roasted flax seeds for the garnish.
Steps to make Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins:
- Gather all the ingredients. Grease a muffin tray or moulds with a non stick cooking spray..
- Mix together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl and keep aside..
- In a large bowl combine together the ground flax seed, wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jaggery syrup, oil, milk mixture, vanilla extract and lemon zest..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients with a rubber spatula until well mixed..
- Fold in the sliced cranberries, so that they get well scattered..
- Add the roasted flax seeds and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin moulds, such that 3/4th of the muffin cup is filled with the batter. Sprinkle sugar on top (optional) Decorate with sliced cranberries and flax seeds..
- Bake the muffins in microwave at 80% for 2 minutes, until the surfaces are golden brown and when a toothpick is inserted in the center of the muffins, it comes out clean..
- Transfer the muffin moulds to the cooling rack. Now remove the muffins out of the moulds and let them cool completely. Serve to your loved ones.
If you find this Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.