Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian baked chicken recipe. You can cook easy italian baked chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Use 1 of yellow onion.
- Take to taste of garlic powder.
- Take to taste of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 7 of vine cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings.
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed.
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken.
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown.
If you find this Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.