Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco-brownie bowl recipe. You can cook choco-brownie bowl using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choco-Brownie Bowl:
- Use For of brownie:.
- Take 15 of chocolate biscuits.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Take As required of Mix dry fruits.
- Prepare For of garnishing:.
- Get 100 g of dark/milk chocolate.
- Provide As required of Chocolate ganache.
- Provide As per taste of Ice cream.
- Take 2 of Apple roses.
- Use As required of Chocolate leaves.
- You need As required of Wafer rolls/biscuits.
Instructions to make Choco-Brownie Bowl:
- Firstly, grind the biscuits then add sugar and milk and give it a proper mix. Lastly add baking soda and mix well..
- Transfer the batter into a greased square mould/container and sprinkle some mixed dry fruits on it. Microwave for 4 minutes. Let it cool and cut into square pieces..
- Now for chocolate bowl, take a bowl and cover it with foil paper and coat the foil with melted chocolate and deep freeze for 5 minutes then unmould the chocolate bowl..
- Fill the bowl with brownies, ice-cream, ganache and wafer biscuits or any combination that you like..
- For ganache, take equal quantity of fresh cream and dark chocolate and microwave for 1 minute..
- For apple rose, make thin slices of half apple and coat each slice with salt and rinse them. This makes the apple soft. Then place slices as shown and roll them. Prick toothpick to hold the shape of rose..
If you find this Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.