Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wors & Chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wors & Chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wors & chakalaka recipe. To make wors & chakalaka you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wors & Chakalaka:
- Prepare 3 cups of mielie meal.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of green,yellow and red pepper.
- Provide 6 of carrots grated.
- Get 1 tin of baked beans.
- Take Pinch of rajah spice.
- Use to taste of Steak and chops spice.
- Prepare to taste of BBQ spice.
- Prepare to fry of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pack of Wors.
Instructions to make Wors & Chakalaka:
- Boil water and add pinch of salt, when water is boiling add mielie meal and stir to make stiff pap and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut your wors into pieces and place into a pot with a little water and let it boil till it starts to look brown and all the water has evaporated from the pot and the wors starts braaing.
- Dice onion and all your peppers, and fry with olive oil, fry till onion is brown then add your spices, then add your grated carrots, then fry for 30 min after add your beans they fry for 5 min and serve..
If you find this Wors & Chakalaka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.