Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe. To cook supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs:
- Get of Chicken marination.
- You need 300-400 gm of Chicken breast pc.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika or black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of For soup.
- You need 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of veg chicken broth.
- Take of Recipe of broth is in shrimp thai soup.
- Provide 2 of small carrots cut into cubes.
- Prepare 5-6 of spring onions stems or 3/4 cup sliced.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli or as per desire.
- Take 1/2 cup of mushroom sliced (canned).
- Provide 2 of chicken cubes or 1 tbs chinese salt.
- Get of Salt if needed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt I've added 3/4 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped rosemary (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tbs of dried thyme (optional).
- Use 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- Get 3 tbs of cornflour dissolved in half cup water.
- You need of Lemon juice of half lemon and slices of half lemon (optional).
- Take 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs:
- Marinade the chicken with given ingredients for at least 10 to 20 minutes and then grill or bake or cook in frying pan on very slow flame…8 minutes from one side then turn and 8 minutes from other side.
- When the chicken will be tender and done….cool down and cut into cubes or small chunks or desired size….
- Now prepare all ingredients ready for soup.
- In a deep bottom pot add in oil and grated garlic….stir until get aroma…..
- Now add cubed carrots and stir it for 30 seconds….then stir in mushroom and broccoli….stir for 30 seconds and add veg chicken broth….
- Add veg chicken broth and 3 glass of water….bring to boil and add spring onions, turmeric powder,black pepper, rosemary, thyme and chicken cubes… cook for 1 minute….
- Now add cornflour dissolved in water and lemon juice…. Cook for 1 minute and add lemon slices just before serving….make sides just before 20 minutes to serve soup…..
- Supreme chicken veg soup is ready to serve…. yummilicious. And healthy and best in winters……
If you find this Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.