Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Pear Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pear Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pear Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pear tart recipe. You can have easy pear tart using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pear Tart:
- Get 1 pack of puff pastry.
- You need 250 g of Apple compote +extra for glazing.
- Get 4-5 of pears.
- Take 1 tbls of granulated sugar to sprinkle on top.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to sprinkle on top.
- Get 1 of egg beaten.
Steps to make Easy Pear Tart:
- Start by preheating the oven to 200C fan and line a baking sheet.
- Roll the puff pastry out and cut to a circle (you can use a plate as a guide).
- Place on the baking sheet and add the apple compote making sure you do not go to the crust area (leave about 2 cm gap all around the pastry).
- Place the pears in a circle on the pastry and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Brush the crust area with the egg wash and place in the oven for 40 minutes..
- When ready remove from baking sheet and place on a cooling rack to cool..
- Once cooled take the extra apple compote (a good few tablespoons) and heat it up in a microwave or over the hob and brush all over including the crust which will give it a lovely glaze finish..
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar and it’s ready to serve..
If you find this Easy Pear Tart recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.