Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- Get 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Use 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- Take 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.