Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take of For Gravy👇.
- Provide of Onion 2 medium(sliced).
- Take of Tomato 1 big (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger/Garlic paste.
- Get of Green chillies 4 slit.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed Pepper.
- Use of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 of cup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 Kg of For Marination👇 Chicken.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon Extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed pepper.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Wash,clean & drain the chicken and marinate it for 15-30 minutes.Heat a pan with oil.Add sliced onions and fry until light brown in colour.Add ginger garlic paste and fry for another minute..
- Add all the masala powders,salt and chopped tomato.Saute until oil seperates.Now add the marinated chicken pieces and saute for 5-10 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup water,mix well and close the lid.Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame until the chicken is well cooked.Now add fresh coconut milk.Switch of the flame after first boil..
- Heat a small pan with a tbsp of coconut oil and add curry leaves.Pour this to the gravy and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.