Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole baked chicken*very easy* with baked baby potatoes recipe. You can cook whole baked chicken*very easy* with baked baby potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes:
- Take of For chicken:.
- You need of Whole chicken.
- Provide 1.5 L of Apple juice.
- Get of Fresh thyme.
- You need 2 spoons of honey.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of For potatoes:.
- Get of Baby potatoes.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need Half of lemon.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes:
- Wash chicken and place it to the deep baking dish.
- Pour apple juice so it would cover the chicken approx half way.
- Add tyme and some salt..
- Place it in the oven at 200c degrees. Cook for around 1-1/2h. To get the crispy skin apply the honey to the top of the chicken that is not covered by the juice sometime 45min into the baking..
- For the potatoes: wash and cut the potatoes in half..
- Place it in the baking tray..
- Melt the butter. Once it's melted squeeze lemon juice. Pour the mixture on the potatoes..
- Add garlic and thyme. Add some salt. Bake it for 30-40min together with the chicken at the 200c degrees..
If you find this Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.