Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke soup recipe. You can cook spinach artichoke soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Artichoke Soup:
- Get 16 oz of Fresh Spinach.
- You need 2 Cups of Broth (Chicken, Beef, or Vegetable).
- Take 14 oz of Can Artichokes, drained.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 Cup of Grated Parmesean.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spinach Artichoke Soup:
- Individually. Roughly chop Fresh Spinach, Onion, and Artichokes in Food Processor, or by hand..
- In a large pot melt butter. Saute onions in melted butter until they are soft. Careful not to scorch them..
- Add flour and stir until smooth. Heat thoroughly to allow the flour to absorb the flavor..
- Gradually whisk in the milk. Heat until thickened..
- Stir in Artichokes, Spinach, Lemon Juice, Parmesan Cheese, Broth, and season to taste..
- Bring to a slow simmer for about 10 minutes. Do NOT boil..
If you find this Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.