Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans recipe. To make mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- You need of ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers].
- You need 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds – 1" cubed].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Red Onion [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Green Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Get 1/2 of LG Red Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Take 1/2 of LG Orange Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Get 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Provide 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded – minced].
- You need 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Take 1 of LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
- Get of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Use 2 Cans of Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans.
- You need of All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers.
- Use of ● For The Additions.
- Provide 2 of Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders].
- Provide 4 of Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles.
- Take 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans..
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat..
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil..
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables..
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans..
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking..
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!.
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.