Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks recipe. You can cook easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Prepare 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinade.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Get 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Provide 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
If you find this Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.