Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. To make easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Take 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Get 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- You need 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Use of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Instructions to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.