Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised beef noodle soup recipe. You can have taiwanese braised beef noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2.5 kg of boneless beef finger ribs.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of red chili.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 8 slices of peeled ginger.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onion.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1 bag of seasoning for stewing 滷包 (star anise, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg).
- Get 2 tbsp of spicy chilli bean paste.
- Provide 1 spoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 spoon of rice wine.
- You need of Some pepper powder for seasoning.
- You need of Some cooking oil (vegetable oil or canola oil works fine).
- You need of Noodles to serve.
Instructions to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Cut the beef into cubes of about 5 cm. I have also used different types of beef to make the beef noodles as finger ribs are not always available. I have used stewing beef (too lean and falls apart) and also beef flank (too fatty) before..
- Slice the onions, chop the chilli and green onions into smaller segments, slice the garlic and ginger, and chop the tomato..
- Heat up some water to blanch the cubes of beef..
- Boil just enough water to cover the beef in another pot with half of the green onion and ginger, and bag of seasoning. After boiling, place the cubes of beef into the pot and add the rice wine. Boil for about 3 minutes, take the beef out and set aside. Keep the remaining liquid and its contents..
- Warm up some oil in a wok and stir fry the onions, chilli, garlic, tomatoes, and the rest of the green onions and ginger. Then add the spicy chilli bean paste and the blanched beef from the previous step. Mix well..
- Add the remaining liquid and its contents from step 4 to the wok followed by soy sauce and pepper powder, boil, and simmer with lid on low heat for 2.5 hours. You can also use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time..
- Serve with cooked noodles..
If you find this Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.