Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Pork and Mashed Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Pork and Mashed Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground pork and mashed potato gratin recipe. You can have ground pork and mashed potato gratin using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Pork and Mashed Potato Gratin:
- Provide 500 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 of to 2 Onions.
- Take 5 of Potatoes.
- Use 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Milk.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Pizza cheese.
Instructions to make Ground Pork and Mashed Potato Gratin:
- Make mashed potatoes. Mash boiled potatoes, add butter and milk and mix. When it is your desired consistency, season with salt and pepper..
- Sauté the ground pork and finely chopped onions together in a frying pan. When they are cooked through, season with salt and pepper. (Onions are often grown with a lot of pesticides! Use reduced-pesticides or organically grown ones.).
- Layer the meat and potatoes in a gratin or shallow baking dish in that order. Top with cheese, and bake in an oven or toaster oven until the cheese has melted. (I didn't have any pizza cheese so I used sliced cheese..
- When I used a variety of potato called "The Awakening of the Incas," my family all murmured, "It's soo good!".
- It's delicious reheated in the microwave the next day..
- Addendum: If you keep the removed fat in the refrigerator and use it for stir-fries, you can add a lot of umami! (Taking all the fat off will make the meat less tasty, so leave a little.).
If you find this Ground Pork and Mashed Potato Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.