Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. To cook easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Take 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Take 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.