Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie-style mashed potato gratin recipe. To make shepherd's pie-style mashed potato gratin you need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin:
- You need of Mashed potato.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 150 ml of Milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of or more Salt.
- Take 1 of White pepper.
- Prepare of Meat sauce (if you don't have the ☆ ingredients use a tinned meat sauce).
- You need 1 cup of ☆Shio-koji minced meat.
- Prepare 150 ml of ☆Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin:
- Mashed Potato: Wash and clean the potatoes and wrap in cling film separately. Microwave at 600 W for about 8 minutes. Turn over halfway through..
- Wear an oven glove and squeeze the potato with your hand. The skin will break. Remove the skin with chopsticks as it is very hot..
- Put the potatoes into a bowl. Mash with a masher..
- Mix in the butter while it is still hot..
- Add the milk in 2 to 3 batches..
- Stir until smooth and add salt and pepper..
- Preheat an oven to 230℃..
- Meat Sauce: Tip the frozen shio-koji soboro into a bowl..
- Stir in the tomato sauce..
- Grease the gratin dish with oil or butter (not listed in the ingredients) using kitchen paper..
- Place the meat sauce in the dish and flatten evenly..
- Place the mashed potato on top and spread evenly..
- Score the surface using a fork. (You can omit this process.).
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it. Bake in an oven preheated to 230℃ for about 20 minutes until golden-brown on top..
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley to your taste. Adjust the baking time and temperature according to your oven at home..
If you find this Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.