Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich mashed potatoes recipe. To make rich mashed potatoes you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 2 of Potatoes (white or Irish).
- Get 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Use 1/3 tsp of plus Salt.
Steps to make Rich Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in the microwave. Peel them and mash with a masher or fork..
- Add the potatoes, butter and milk to a saucepan and mix together until smooth. Season with a little salt..
- The potatoes will taste great as they are but feel free to sprinkle some finely grated cheese over the top and bake in the oven..
- Meatloaf. Potato Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143436-meatloaf-for-christmas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143440-light-and-delicious-potato-salad.
- Basic Lasagne. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143440-light-and-delicious-potato-salad.
- Basic Potato Croquettes..
- Fluffy Boiled Potatoes..
- German Potatoes. Simple Fried Potatoes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143431-easy-potato-wedges.
If you find this Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.