Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna with Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna with Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna with meat sauce recipe. To cook lasagna with meat sauce you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna with Meat Sauce:
- Get 1 tsp of of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of beef base.
- Get 32 oz of Marinara sauce.
- Get 1 of lasagna noodles, cooked according to box instructions.
- Get 1 of ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 of Italian cheese blend.
- Use 1/3 cup of fresh chopped basil.
Steps to make Lasagna with Meat Sauce:
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- Add 1 tablespoon of beef base.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Once the meat is cooked add your choice of sauce.
- Add 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil.
- Boil pasta noodles according to wreck shins.
- Layer meat, ricotta cheese, fresh Italian cheeses and cooked noodles.
- Bake for about 30 minutes on 350.
- Slice and serve.
If you find this Lasagna with Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.