Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven baked potato wedges recipe. To make easy oven baked potato wedges you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges:
- You need 2 or more of large russet potatoes.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper (optional).
- Provide of Garlic powder (optional).
Steps to make Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges:
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Scrub and wash potatoes..
- Cut potatoes in half and then into thick slices, about a half inch..
- On a baking sheet pour a bit of vegetable oil to thinly cover the bottom of the baking sheet..
- Place wedges on baking sheet in single layer..
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until bottom of wedges are golden brown..
- Turn wedges over and continue baking for about 10 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.