Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato casserole recipe. To make mashed potato casserole you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potato Casserole:
- You need 5 – 1/2 cups of potatoes mashed * (see note below).
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of cream cheese (8 oz bar) , softened.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 tsps of parsley dried flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg ground.
- Take 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 12 of bacon slices , crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup).
Instructions to make Mashed Potato Casserole:
- Start with (about 4 lbs) uncooked potatoes to yield 5-1/2 cups mashed potatoes. For faster preparation, start with instant or refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes..
- TO MAKE AHEAD: Assemble casserole. Do not sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate casserole. Refrigerate bacon separately. Remove from refrigerator and bake casserole as directed. Sprinkle with bacon during last 5 minutes of cooking..
If you find this Mashed Potato Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.