Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fresh Nigerian Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Nigerian Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Nigerian Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh nigerian stew recipe. To make fresh nigerian stew you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Nigerian Stew:
- You need 10 of medium size Fresh Tomatoes.
- Provide 10 of medium size Fresh Pepper.
- Get of Fresh spring onions.
- Take 1/4 cups of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 piece of Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare of Fresh Beef (Meat).
- You need of Fresh Cow skin (Kpomo).
- Use of Maggi.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Curry.
- Prepare of Tyme.
- Get of Water.
Instructions to make Fresh Nigerian Stew:
- Wash and Grate or blend Tomatoes and Pepper then set aside..
- Wash and cook till it becomes soft the meat and cow skin adding all your spices. Add grated Ginger while cooking..
- Was and cut into tiny pieces the spring onions..
- Add vegetable Oil into the cooking pot and heat for 1 minutes. Then add the blended Fresh tomatoes and pepper and start cooking..
- Add to the cooking tomatoes, thyme spice, maggi, and a little of the meat sauce..
- Add the spring onions, meat, cow skin, and check for salt if need, you can add at this stage..
- Add curry spice, stir and cook for few minutes, then drop down..
- Fresh Nigerian stew can either be eaten with Rice, Yam or any meal of your choice..
If you find this Fresh Nigerian Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.