Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Provide 750 grams of chicken.
- Provide 2 cups of yogurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2 of lemons.
- Take of Cooking the curry.
- Get 2 of onions – diced.
- You need 1 of full garlic – crushed.
- Take 1 inch of ginger – crushed.
- Use 1/2 inch of dalchina chakka/ cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of shah jeera / black cumin.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- Take 3 tbsps of oil.
- Get 1 sprig of mint.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Dhaniya powder/ coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 6 sprigs of coriander- diced.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Clean the chicken. Marinate it with curd, turmeric, salt, and lemon juice for an half an hour..
- Cut onions, make ginger-garlic paste..
- Heat a pan with 3 tbsps oil, add onions, spices, 1 sprig of mint. Let it cook for five minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until the onions are done (they will become transparent)..
- Add chicken. Mix well. Let it cook for 15 minutes with a closed lid on low flame. Stir occasionally..
- Add chilli powder. Mix. Taste. Put on the whistle, let it cook for 2 whistles on low flame..
- Add garama masala, dhaniya powder. check if the chicken is cooked. If it isn't cook for another whistle. Otherwise Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander and serve..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.