Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To cook garlic mashed potatoes you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 7 of med to large potatoes peeled.
- Take 250 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 15 ml of garlic salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes into eighths..
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. place the lid on and put on a high heat..
- Bring to boil. That should take about 15 minutes..
- Boil the potatoes until soft, that should take about 10 minutes. Test with a fork..
- Strain the potatoes..
- Preheat the milk and garlic salt in a saucepan until it just starting to boil..
- Add all the milk and garlic salt mix with the potatoes, salt and butter in a pot and mash..
- You can serve it with gravy and your favourite protein, or just have it on its own. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343611-easy-oven-baked-meatballs.
If you find this Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.