Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4 of onionS.
- You need 20 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 150 g of ginger.
- Use 4 of tomatoes.
- Get 5-6 of black peppers.
- Use 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Piece of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 3 tsp of everest chicken masala.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use as required of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 small of Piece of coconut.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Marinating the chicken take the chicken in one container now add 1 tbs red chilli powder 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/2 tsp garam masala powder 1 tsp Everest chicken masala salt 1 tsp and lemon juice mix it well keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now heat a pan put 1 tsp oil in it add the onion garlic and ginger and also add5-6 black pepper 1 black cardamom Pice of cinnamon and pice of coconut.
- Saute it till it light brown in colour keep it for 5 min now grind it make a paste of it..
- Take kadai add 3 tbs oil and fry your chicken for 15 min take out in one plate and keep it a side.
- Not start preparing gravy take a Kadai add 3 tbs oil andd add paste in it cook it of 15 min. Till then take tomato make a puree.
- After 15 mins add tomato puree and cook for another 10 mins see to it your gravy sticking to Kadai so keep on add some water in it..
- Now add 2tbs 2 red chilli powder 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/2tsp garam masala powder 2tsp Everest chicken masala and 2 tsp salt and cook for another 5 to 7 mins..
- Now add fry chicken and mix it and cook for another 10 to 15 min. Ready to serve..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.