Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked fish tacos recipe. You can have easy baked fish tacos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- You need of For the tacos:.
- Provide 2 of large flounder fillets (top portion preferably and skinned).
- Take of Blackening or Cajun seasoning of choice… Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic works great and is my favorite.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Provide 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Avocado.
- Take of Green onions.
- You need of Cheese of Choice: I used Kraft mozzarella.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of For the black beans:.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can of black beans drained but not rinsed.
- Take 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow peppers seeded and diced.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get of Chicken Broth approx. 1 cup (you can substitute water).
Steps to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Prepare your fish by rinsing it and patting it dry. Make sure there are no bones and season both sides liberally with seasoning blend. Place on baking sheet and set aside..
- Dice your tomato and place in a bowl. Add the zest of one lime. Cut lime in half and add the juice of one half to the tomato. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Set this aside to marinade for a bit..
- Place fish in oven. Cooking times vary depending on the size of your filets. Mine took about 20 minutes because they were really thick. The fish is done when it flakes easily in the middle with a fork..
- While the fish cooks. Heat a pot over medium heat. Add your olive oil. Then add the onions, peppers, and garlic. Saute until soft. Next add your cumin paprika and black beans. Stir well to combine. Add just enough liquid (chicken broth or water) to cover the beans. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let simmer on low until fish is done. *note: if you want a little extra kick you can add some chipotle powder..
- When fish is done remove from oven and place on a pan to cool. If you leave it on the hot pan you just cooked on it will continue to cook even though it's out of the oven. Break it into chunks for the tacos..
- Wrap your tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm while you prepare the rest of the garnishes..
- Chop a good bunch of cilantro and stir this in with the tomato and lime. Chop your avocado and squeeze some lime juice over (using the other half of your lime from earlier.) Chop some green onions. Slice the 2nd lime for serving..
- Remove your tortillas. Turn oven off and turn the heat off from beans. Now your ready to build your tacos!.
- I start with the cheese first. Then the fish. Next I pile on the toppings..
If you find this Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.