Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef rendang recipe. To make slow cooker beef rendang you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- You need 1.5 Kg of Chuck Steak.
- Provide 1 of Stem Lemon Grass.
- Prepare 1 of Med Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 of Med Onion, thinly sliced.
- Get of Chili peppers.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick or 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon.
- Provide 8 of Fresh Curry Leaves, torn.
- Get 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 425 ml of can Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- Cut Beef into 3cm pieces.
- In food processor combine Lemon Grass, chilies, Onion, Garlic, and Ginger until smooth..
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and ground spices. Cook stirring until Onion is soft..
- Add lemon grass mixture to the spices and and continue to cook, stirring until fragrant..
- Stir in beef, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves, and sugar..
- Put everything in crock pot and add the coconut milk. Simmer covered for 4 hours and then for an additional 4 hours uncovered..
- Serve with basmati rice and your choice of side dishes. I like it with garlic naan..
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.