Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Mac & Cheese For Two recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Mac & Cheese For Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac & Cheese For Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac & cheese for two recipe. To make baked mac & cheese for two you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Mac & Cheese For Two:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Pasta of your choice (I used shells).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 pinch of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese, add more if needed (I used a 3 cheese blend).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Italian panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of Red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Baked Mac & Cheese For Two:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. I used two 12 oz ramekins but any comparable bowl will work..
- Boil water in small pot, add pasta, boil until cooked but still somewhat firm to the bite. Drain and reserve..
- In the same pot, melt butter over medium high heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, and cream and whisk until smooth. Heat, stirring constantly for about two mins until mix starts to thicken. Reduce heat to low and add cheese, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Add cheese in small batches until you reach your desired consistency. Add pasta to mix..
- Spoon pasta mixture into ramekins. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and shredded cheese on top of each ramekin..
- Bake for about 10-20 minutes or until top is melted and browned. I bake mine about 20 mins because I like a crunchy crust. Let cool for 10 mins before serving, filling will be hot..
If you find this Baked Mac & Cheese For Two recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.