Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scone Sale- Tomato and Blue Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scone Sale- Tomato and Blue Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scone sale- tomato and blue cheese recipe. To cook scone sale- tomato and blue cheese you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scone Sale- Tomato and Blue Cheese:
- Get 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of ★Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Chilled butter (or olive oil).
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Honey.
- You need 120 ml of combined ☆Yogurt (you can also use a soy milk or milk+a bit of vinegar if you don't have yogurt).
- Use 30 grams of Blue cheese.
- Take 2 of heaping tablespoons finely chopped Partially dried tomatoes.
- Provide 30 grams of Walnuts or pine nuts, if desired.
Steps to make Scone Sale- Tomato and Blue Cheese:
- Mix the ★ dry ingredients together..
- Put the butter into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and sprinkle it with the flour. Hold a whisk straight up and down, and break up the butter into small bits by hitting the butter repeatedly with it..
- Once the mixture is crumbly, add the chilled ☆ ingredients. (Try adding milk a bit at a time if it doesn't come together.).
- Add the dried tomatoes and blue cheese, and mix with cutting motions with a spatula (the dough in the photo is made using whole wheat flour)..
- Stop mixing after it has blended to a certain point, bring together into one ball with your hands. (It will be crumbly at first, but will gradually come together.).
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 20~40 minutes. (You can shorten the time when you are in a hurry.).
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and stack on top one another, then roll out with a rolling pin, and continue folding it on top of itself 3 more times..
- Finally, roll out to 2 cm thick with a rolling pin, and cut out shapes with a small cup. Bake in an oven preheated to 390°F/200°C for 15-20 minutes and it is done!.
- When making in a food processor: freeze the butter, place together with ★ into the food processor, and blend until it is finely crumbled..
- Give the blender a quick spin until the flour becomes smooth like panko, then add chilled ☆ ingredients, and pulse repeatedly..
- Add dried tomatoes and cheese once the flour begins to lump together, and give it another spin. Stop immediately once the dough comes together, and place into a plastic bag..
- After letting the dough sit in the fridge, roll out and cut shapes out just like in Step 8, bake in an oven preheated to 390°F/200°C for 15~20 minutes, and it is done!.
If you find this Scone Sale- Tomato and Blue Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.