Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato adobo soup recipe. You can cook chicken and potato adobo soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Use 1.75 of boneless skinless chicken thighs cleaned trimmed and cubed.
- Get of Small white onion minced.
- Get of Small red bell fine diced.
- You need 2 of jalepeno minced.
- Take 2 of medium to large poblanos diced.
- Get 6 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Use 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get Bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Provide 2 of limes.
- Take of Cumin.
- Use of Smoked paprika.
- Take of Thyme.
- You need 1 pound of mini gold potatoes washed and halved.
- Get Cup of diced carrots.
- Take of Small can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce(seeds removed and finely minced).
Instructions to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Prep all ingredients first.
- After the chicken is prepped season it with kosher salt and smoked paprika, add evo and sear in the Dutch oven and set aside.
- Add carrots, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, cumin and thyme with a couple pinches of salt and cook for another 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add poblano and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the stock, crushed tomatoes, 1/3 cup cilantro, chipotle peppers with the adobo, chicken and potatoes and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30.
- After 30 minutes check for seasoning and the squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and cover again for 15 to 20 or until potatoes are done.
- Serve with more cilantro and some lime wedges.
If you find this Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.