Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna recipe. To make okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Use of Basic batter (943 kcal).
- Use 2 of Eggs (large).
- Prepare 80 of to 100 ml Soy milk (or milk).
- Provide 25 grams of Olive oil.
- Get 140 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 60 grams of Pancake mix.
- Provide 2 of heaping tablespoons Grated cheese.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Additions (about 200 kcal) – or use whatever you have in your refrigerator.
- Provide 1 medium of ＊Onion.
- Take 1 of pepper worth ＊Red and yellow bell peppers.
- Get 1 can of ＊Canned tuna packed in water.
- Provide 30 grams of Leafy greens (I used komatsuna and daikon radish tops).
- Prepare 100 grams of Marinated mushrooms.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Chop the onion finely. Cut the peppers into 1 cm cubes. Drain the tuna and flake, reserving the liquid from the can..
- Sauté the onion and pepper in olive oil. Add the mushrooms and liquid from the canned tuna and sauté. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Boil the greens in salted water, drain and squeeze out very well. Chop finely. Combine with the drained and flaked tuna, spread out on a paper towel lined colander and drain excess moisture..
- Make the egg mixture: Add salt and 80 ml of soy milk to the beaten eggs. Add the olive oil little by little to emulsify the liquid..
- Prepare the dry ingredients: Combine the okara, pancake mix and grated cheese well with a whisk..
- Combine the egg mixture from Step 4 with the Step 2 and 3 ingredients and mix well..
- Add the combined Step 4 ingredients to the Step 6 ingredients, and mix until there are no flour streaks. Pour the batter into the pound cake pan. If the batter seems too thick, add a little soy milk to adjust..
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 40 minutes. If a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out cleanm it's done. If there is some batter on the skewer, bake for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Let it cool before slicing. Cut into single serving slices. I recommend 2 cm slices. You can freeze it in smaller portions aswell..
- Tip 1: After the cake is baked, tap the pan on your work surface to release any built-up steam..
- Tip 2: Gently remove the cake from the pan, transfer on a cooling rack and cover loosely with parchment paper. Leave to cool..
- It's best to rest the cake in the refrigerator overnight. It not only becomes easier to slice, but the taste and texture of the okara will be reduced and the flavor will mellow out. Serve cold or warmed..
If you find this Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.