Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Cake Salé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Cake Salé recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic cake salé recipe. You can have basic cake salé using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Cake Salé:
- Get 100 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 100 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 ml of Olive oil.
- You need 50 grams of Cheese (Parmesan cheese or processed cheese).
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Broccoli.
Steps to make Basic Cake Salé:
- Mix the dry ingredients and sift. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Grease the pound cake pan with oil, and dust with flour. (Alternatively use parchment paper.).
- Microwave the broccoli for 3 minutes..
- Mince the onion and bacon, and briefly stir-fry in a frying pan, then set aside..
- Break the eggs into a bowl, then mix in the milk, olive oil, and cheese..
- Add the Step 2 and 3 ingredients into the Step 4 bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and briefly mix..
- Add in the dry ingredients from Step 1, and fold them in..
- Pour the Step 6 mixture into the pound cake pan. Drop from a height of 10 cm 2 or 3 times to remove the air bubbles..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes (the baking time differs depending on the oven, so insert a bamboo skewer to check). Then you're done~..
- This is cake a that contains a lot of vegetables It yields 10-12 slices. It's so filling, just one slice of it will be enough to make you full..
- I used Parmesan cheese which was for sale. When you are using processed cheese, grate with a grater, or mince with a knife..
- 1 whole cake contains 1580 kcal. 1/10 of it contains 158 kcal..
- My daughter made this for me It uses pizza cheese and has a texture just like a quiche..
If you find this Basic Cake Salé recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.