Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sponge Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sponge cake recipe. To cook sponge cake you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Use 100 g of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 120 g of cake flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of table salt.
- You need 40 g of almond slices.
Instructions to make Sponge Cake:
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thickened and pale in color. Add vanilla extract and mix well..
- Add salt and flour in 3 additions. Fold the batter using a silicone spatula after each addition. Mix just until combined (do not overmix)..
- Pour the batter into an 8×8-inch (20x20cm) baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Tap the pan onto the counter twice to release unwanted big air bubbles inside. Distribute the almond slices evenly on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340℉ (170℃) for 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack..
If you find this Sponge Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.