Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawns curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. You can have prawns curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns curry:
- Get 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1-2 of Biriyani leaf/ bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Elaichi/cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of Lavangalu/cloves.
- You need 1 of small Marati mogga /kapok buds.
- Provide of as required Jajikai/nutmeg.
- You need 1 inch of Dalchina chakka /cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Shah jeera/black cumin.
- Use 1/2 TSP of japatri/mace.
Instructions to make Prawns curry:
- Wash prawns until clear..
- Add lemon juice, turmeric, salt..
- Take kadhai with oil, heat it, add garam masala ingredients. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add prawns and cook until all the water is gone.
- Add 4 minced onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame..
- Add chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala..
- Add minced kothimeera, karvepaku, pudina. Cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Prawns curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.