Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brussels sprouts & anchovy cake sale recipe. To cook brussels sprouts & anchovy cake sale you need 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale:
- Take 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Provide 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 20 grams of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil from the anchovies (olive oil).
- Prepare 1 of Rock salt.
- Take 6 of Brussels sprouts.
- Get 30 grams of Anchovies.
Instructions to make Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale:
- Cut out parchment paper to fit the cake pan. Grease the cake pan with olive oil, then place the parchment paper in the pan..
- Microwave the Brussels sprouts at 600 W for 1 minute and 20 seconds..
- Quarter the Brussels sprouts from Step 2..
- Roughly chop the anchovies into 7-8 mm pieces..
- Slice 5 g of Parmigiano Reggiano with a peeler and grate the remaining 15 g..
- Combine the egg and heavy cream in a bowl and mix well..
- Sift the pancake mix into the bowl from Step 6..
- Mix until there are no more lumps..
- Add the Parmigiano Reggiano from Step 5, the mayonnaise, the anchovy olive oil, and the salt to Step 8 and combine until even..
- Add the brussels sprouts from Step 3, and half of the anchovies from Step 4 to Step 9 and combine..
- Grind some black pepper into the bowl from Step 10..
- Pour half of the cake batter from Step 11 into the cake pan from Step 1..
- Top with the remaining Brussels sprouts, anchovies, and half of the sliced cheese from Step 6..
- Pour the remaining cake batter into the cake pan from Step 13 and top with the rest of the Brussels sprouts and the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 180°C oven. Once a skewer can be removed cleanly, it's done..
- Once cooled, remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely..
If you find this Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.