Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe. To cook baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping:
- You need 1 of cod steak 1 or 2.
- You need 1 of sliced or grated cheese, I used Red Leicester.
- Use 1 of Garlic and herb salad croutons bashed up.
- Use 1 of EVOO.
- Get 1 of Diced chorizio sausage.
- Use 1 of Fresh Dill.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice/zest.
Instructions to make Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping:
- Drizzle small amount of evoo onto a non-stick baking tray and place cd on top. Season..
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on the fish. Season with s+p. On top of the fish, place the cheese, chorizio, lemon zest. Add a layer of the bashed up croutons over the top and finally add the dill..
- Bake in the oven untill the cheese is melted and bubbling beneath the croutons, it only takes 5 – 10 minutes for the fish to cook. Serve..
If you find this Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.