Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have baked chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- Provide of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.