Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best sunshine's toffee pecan grahams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshine's toffee pecan grahams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshine's toffee pecan grahams recipe. You can have sunshine's toffee pecan grahams using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook sunshine's toffee pecan grahams:
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 32 of -square pieces grahams crackers.
- Get 1 packages of 4.oz pecan halves.
- Provide 1 of -3.oz semisweet chocolate melted.
Steps to make sunshine's toffee pecan grahams:
- in a 10×13 cake pan, spray butter cooking spray lightly..
- place graham crackers in pan set a side.
- in a medium saucepan, add butter, water, salt and sugar, on medium-high heat, stir till the temp, reaches 300°F, check with candy thermometer.as soon as it reaches that temp, remove from heat, quickly add baking soda, mix and pour over graham crackers, add the pecans evenly. let cool..
- drizzle the melted chocolate. let stand at room temp, when harden, break pieces. store in airtight container…enjoy.
- Note :::::make sure u have a working candy thermometer.u dont want this toffee to get hotter then 300.
If you find this sunshine's toffee pecan grahams recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.