Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mexican sick day soup recipe. You can cook mike's mexican sick day soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Take of ● For The Soup.
- Use 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- Use 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Use 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- Get 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- Use 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- Use 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Use 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of ● For The Side Options.
- Provide as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Provide as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Take as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- Get as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Get as needed of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.