Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To make spicy chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Take 650 gm of chicken.
- Use 4 spoon of oil.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 spoon of sarson.
- Get 8 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli.
- Use 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 spoon of jeera.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Provide 2-3 of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- In a pan heat oil then add curry leaves and sarson..
- Cook the tomatoes on medium flame and add coriander powder, chilli, ginger and garlic and salt. Chicken masala and pav bhaji masala.
- Now add chicken and cook for few mins..
- Add water and cook chicken well..
- Serve it with rice after garnishing with coriander leaves..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.