Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Baked Mac & Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Mac & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked mac & cheese recipe. You can cook easy baked mac & cheese using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- You need 16 oz of elbow noodles.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of half & half.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 3/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 8 dash of hot sauce (I use Crystal).
- Provide 3 stick of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 5 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Easy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Boil elbow noodles for approx. 9-10 min or until al dente..
- While noodles are cooking, shred cheddar cheese..
- Melt butter in saucepan and add flour, mustard powder, hot sauce, salt & pepper. Let bubble, while stirring for 2-3 min..
- Add milk and half & half to saucepan while stirring..
- Once milk sauce has become warm, put 2 sticks worth of cheese (16oz) in milk mixture and stir.
- Drain noodles and return to pot. Add cheese sauce to noodles. Add mac & cheese to ungreased 13×9 baking dish..
- Bake mac & cheese for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
- While baking macaroni, cook bacon slices and once cooled, crumble bacon, set aside..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle last stick of cheese on top, followed by crumbled bacon..
If you find this Easy Baked Mac & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.