Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of red onions chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of white wine.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- Get 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Provide 1 of baguette loaf.
- Get 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Use of Garnishes.
- Take of Kosher Salt.
- Take of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.